Museum Shows & Programs
Zeemo has performed at most major historical museums, science centers and hands-on museums in Michigan. These shows all feature demonstrations with a yo-yo, the worlds most popular skill toy. Lots of fun for the whole family.
Past performances include:
- Kalamazoo Valley Museum (3)
- Ann Arbor Hands on Museum (3)
- Greenfield Village (20)
- The Sloan Museum - Flint (4)
- Midland Center for the Arts (5)
- Wyandotte Historical Society
- Michigan Historical Museum
- COSI Museum – Columbus
- The Henry Ford Museum Dearborn (4)
- The Imagination Station (formerly COSI–Toledo) (2)
- Dennos Museum Center - Traverse City
- Grand Rapids Children's Museum
- Leslie Science Center - Ann Arbor
- Discovery World Museum – Milwaukee
- Over 100 district and public libraries.
- The Spinning Top Museum (read news story)
The number in parentheses after each event indicates the number of repeat bookings at that event.
Most people have tried the yo-yo, but Zeemo is a real expert. He also shares his knowledge of the history and development of the yo-yo as he demonstrates his skill.
Check out some great letters of recommendation that Dr. Zeemo has received!